Whether you’re a screenwriter, a novelist or a producer, there has never been a more exciting time to try to get your foot in the door in television and film. But it all begins on the page – with a terrific screenplay or teleplay.
For the FIRST TIME, authors and screenwriters Steven Barnes and Tananarive Due (WGA) are offering an online 30-day screenwriting workshop Nov. 1-Dec. 1 to help you whip your project into shape.
Here’s what you get:
- One 30-minute personal phone consultation with Steven Barnes or Tananarive Due
- Notes on 10 pages of your screenplay and treatment/outline. (Choose whether to receive notes at the start of the workshop, during, or at the end of the workshop.)
- Four weekly hour-long video Google Hangouts sessions with instructors Steven Barnes and Tananarive Due
- College-level syllabus with outside viewing and reading
- A guest appearance by an industry professional to answer your questions
- Peer review from other screenwriters in the workshop